Business cards are a great tool, and it’s often your first impression when meeting someone. Don’t blow a great meeting with a business card that doesn’t portray you in the best possible light. Good design and quality stock don’t have to cost the earth.
1) A simple loyalty scheme. Collect 5 and get a free gift or discount.
2) Use the back as an appointment reminder. Ideal for Hairdressers and Garages alike.
3) Discount voucher. Print a code on the back of the card that people can use get a discount.
4) Introduce a new product with a small advert on the back.
5) Tell people you welcome referrals and put 2 of them in with invoices or products
6) Aide Memoire. Converstion tables, calendar, ruler, hints and tips, important industry dates.
7) Social networking ID’s. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogger.
8 ) Promote your strategic partners – promote their services and products, and vice versa.
9) Membership cards. Leave a space to add account numbers and call them VIC (Very Important Customer) cards.
10) Fold one up and stop the pub table wobbling.